Thursday, April 15, 2010

Firenze, and a detour in Rome

We made it to Florence. We upgraded from a hostel to a one star hotel tonight and our very Italian balcony overlooks the Duomo! We may have one of the best views in town. Tonight we're going to drink Fragalino (strawberry vino) and probably go listen to an Oasis cover band.

Last night we ended up going out with a boy named Chris from Maryland who is in the military and stationed in Nurmberg, Germany. He was visiting Rome during his few days he had off. His macho mentality combined with his eagerness to get his mouth around any alcohol bottle around, scared me. I knew it was going to be a rough night. Chris didn't take no for an answer. Several drinks and hours later I had wandered off and Aaron was on the phone with my mom, trying to find me. He told my mom he thought he was calling me. He was confused. So was she. Sorry, Mom. When in Rome! :)

Love and Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment